Ultra High Ambient-Light Immunity Coplanar Scanner
The DPS-4024HA Dual Profile Log Scanner is primarily used to scan logs in high production environments. Other applications include pipe and steel tubing. A key feature of the DPS-4024HA is the ability to operate in outdoor applications, reducing or eliminating the need for shielding from direct sunlight.
Incorporating two cameras and two lasers in a co-planar configuration, the DPS-4024HA offers a large scan zone and high scan rate.
Multi scanner arrays can be configured for either lineal or transverse scanning.
Integrated Ethernet and TCP/IP allow for simplified installation and maintenance.
- Measurement Type: 3D Geometric
- Scanning Technique: Co-planar coded light
- Ambient Immunity: Excellent + Designed for Direct Sunlight
- System Architecture: Hermary’s Factory Vision Network
- Enclosure Type: Solid CNC Machined Aluminum
- Laser Classification: Class II Visible
- Full-length stem scanning
- Log/Cant profile scanning for optimization
- Log profiling for auto rotation
- XY Charger
- Scan Rate: 1000 scans per second
- Data Points per Scan: 200+
- Interface: Ethernet – TCP/IP
- Electrical Supply: 24 VDC
- Dimensions: 23.8 x 5.8 x 2.4 inches
- Enclosure Rating: IP 67